MAIL

Previous Next

From: Char
Subject: Assuming an Alias
All of us make mistakes now and again. If you need to disappear due to backstabbing, failed missions, or whatever, go to the garage. At the AC Name Change console, press SELECT as you open the console. Previously we thought that corporate tracking of Human Plus subjects was severe enough to not allow name changes by these Ravens. After hearing that it had been done in Japan, however, we began experimenting with possible methods. Confirmation has come to us recently from a North American operative that our ACs are in fact fitted differently than the Japanese. To change names as a Human Plus in North America, at the AC Name Change console press R2, L2, and Right, and while holding them down press Cross and then Square, continuing to press Square until the Name Change screen comes up.